DAY 217 🚴🏻♂️of FUN-xercise! 😄corn bread. KFC faux-meat nugget. Amazon fires💪 DAY 86 legs muscle workout.
My FUN-xercise workout music playlist on Spotify! https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0ctmUOqHtCotPwYkpI1f4j?si=obfGAxdxS9CsZ0WmMogZDw
Check out my updates about my health and life progress at teelip.wordpress.com 👍
Summary of my health transformation:
- Been a fat kid since young until mandatory conscripted national service in 1998
- 2001, After my military service (which I had lost from 98 kg to 74 kg), went into university then 2005 work life, started gaining back all the weight and more.
- Had skin problems, pre-hypertensive, stress related vertigo, fell sick often, easily and weeks to recover.
- 2007, had spinal surgery for 2x slip discs (L4/L5 & L5/S1) region.
- 2 slip discs relapse of inflammation on 2012 & 2018.
- 2017 – 126kg, that year I was on Chinese vegetarian diet and ate way too much carbs and mock meat.
- Decided to change diet, reduce eating rice/noodle/bread/pasta, and slowly only eating 2 meals a day.
- 2019 Jan – 113kg, lost over 13 kg in past 2 years
- For next 7 months on Low carbs and Low sugar diet
- Learn to cook and bake my own meals with healthier ingredients
- Eating only one meal a day
- Started 1 hr exercising Everyday, 30min cardio (120-130bpm) and 30 min muscle strength training
- 2019 Aug – 90kg, for past 7 months lost over 23 kg.
- Blood test and body composition measurements, all improved. Lowered visceral fats, maintained muscle mass, improved metabolic rate.
- Stopped medication for pre-hypertension and my fatty liver markers also gone.
- My hormone imbalance, folliculitis, skin boils and swollen lymph nodes, neck dark ring (acanthosis nigrican) skin condition also greatly improved.
- Felt lighter, more alert, more creative and productive.
- Though if I can remain big in size and still have strong spine and good health I rather be the size cause it’s not about how I look. But unfortunately my body could not sustain the weight which impacts my spine, hence I need to lose the weight and build my muscles and strengthen my core to help support my spine. If I can perhaps be big built in muscles someday.