Today 23 Jan 2020, I did my 4th check-in of my body composition measurement and health assessment with Active Health (under Active SG)!😄 At ActiveSG Woodlands Sports Centre Gym this morning.
My overall health / fitness score has improved (though slightly), to 68/100 from 64/100, 3 months ago in Oct and previously 60/100 in July.
My previous instructor, Boon wasn’t around so a new Fitness Instructor Ding Yifei aided me in my body composition measurement and given me tons of advice for my health and fitness level and also advised me to perhaps start the HIIT program, so will be meeting him next week twice to go through the new exercise regime. Exciting times!
So, in 3 months (between 9 Oct 2019 and 23 Jan 2020 ) I had:
- ✅Dropped 1.9 kg of body fat mass. Still plateauing thus expected that the fat loss will be slowing down and harder now to loss it.
- ✅Reduced 2.1% of body fats.
- ✅Skeletal muscle mass actually increased by 1.1kg, YES! In fact it was at my all time high!
- ✅Lost only 0.3 kg in total weight.
- ✅BMI dropped from 31.1 to now 30.9 kg/m2.
- ✅Visceral Fat level dropped from level 15 to 13, YES!! While visceral fat area dropped 9% from 151.2 to 137.5 YEAH YEAH !!
- ✅Basal Metabolic Rate also improved! From 1622 to 1658 kcal but still it is out of normal recommend range of (1829 – 2153). Still gotta keep improving!
- ✅My Bone mineral content also increased from 3.49 to 3.63, normal range should be (2.69 – 3.29).
All in all it is definitely an improvement!! 🙏 Of course still more work to do and continue to improve my strength and muscle mass to increase my metabolic rate as well as reduce my visceral fats to normal range too. 😄
Hope everyone also improve your health and fitness level! Let us all work towards better quality of life👍
For more information on the FREE! program check out: https://www.myactivesg.com/Active-Health/Assess/Fitness-and-Health
Also for more info on the inBody body composition results sheet: https://inbodyusa.com/general/result-sheet-interpretation/
ActiveHealthSG #ActiveSG #YouCanDoIt #StayHealthyFit
😁YEAH BEST NEW YEAR NEWS!
Today went for my medical review with my Endocrine Doctor about my blood test result and it’s GREAT! 😍
🙏Everything is in normal range including my vitamin B12, Folate, full blood count, Blood Pressure. Plus last Friday had 4 Medical Appointments around TTSH:
- Skin centre viral vaccination $190 – finish my 3rd jab to prevent some skin viral infection i had.
- Blood test 7 tubes (Vit D/B12/folate, IFA, PTH, Zinc, Full blood count) $113.85 – YES ALL NORMAL !👍 though my vitamin B12 seems lower than 3 months ago when I had the B12 booster jabs so advised to continue my current diet and see next 3 months later if it is in a downward trend cause if so then very likely no choice I do need to be out in supplements to keep my B12 level up. Again my DNA test months ago did show that my body has more difficulty in absorbs B12 than normal people. Today’s Dr consultation is only $5.40 (Medisave claimed). I did also request in the next blood test I wanted to check my fatty liver too with ultrasound which was last done in 2017, so about time to check how it really improved for sure.
- Physiotherapist $23.35 – Advised on my form and how I should do my squats and lunges to reduce issue to my right knee meniscus tear, ligament issue. Also was advised to seek appointment for Occupational Physiotherapist for aches and slight pain on my recent left ring finger and right ring finger knuckle. So my Endocrine Doctor helped me referral to Orthopedics for my finger issue.
- Dietian $24 – was advised to eat more carbs to improve my nutrition and less meat. But ok to continue my portion and 2 meals a day I have been doing.
- Some are at subsidized rate… but yeah medical is not cheap and I don’t have insurance coverage for such costs. Singapore is not cheap but still it’s somewhat subsidized and I could dip into my medisave at times too. So actually not as bad as some other countries.
- Next… body composition measurement and discussion with my fitness instructor from ActiveSG, and also fixed a dental appointment at TTSH, for normal checks it’s been a while…
✌️So #StayHealthy everyone! Do your regular checks, especially if you are on a different diet and exercise regime to track your progress💪
This is one of the channel I learn from too : https://youtu.be/vhmtoAYVRSo
I have been intermittent fasting so that’s why it helps me in adjusting and help me in reducing ailments and losing weight too.
More sciences have shown fasting helps but of course you must also balance with how much and what you eat, when you eating. No point fasting and then meal time you over eat and eat all the terrible unhealthy ingredients 😂