DAY 296🚴🏻♂️of FUN-xercise! 💪 DAY 165 muscles workout.
Great British bake off season 10 and junior.
Hair treatment brush oil, the works how?
11.11 sales ending…
Singapore fashion on the rise…
🎶 My FUN-xercise workout music playlist on Spotify!
👍 Check out my updates about my health and life progress at:
💪Find out more about the ActiveSG on-boarding and health assessment programme for FREE:
Summary of my health transformation:
- Been a fat kid since young until mandatory conscripted national service in 1998.
- 2001, After my military service which I had lost from 98 kg to 74 kg.
- Went into university then 2005 work life, started gaining back all the weight and more.
- Had skin problems, pre-hypertensive, stress related vertigo, fell sick often, easily and weeks to recover.
- 2007, had spinal surgery for 2x slip discs (L4/L5 & L5/S1) region.
- 2 slip discs relapse of inflammation on 2012 & 2018.
- 2017 – 126kg, that year I was on Chinese vegetarian diet and ate way too much carbs and mock meat.
- Decided to change diet, reduce eating rice/noodle/bread/pasta, and slowly only eating 2 meals a day.
- Lost over 13 kg in 2 years
- 2019 Jan – 113kg – Day 1
- For next 7 months on Low carbs and Low sugar diet.
- Learned to cook
https://facebook.com/teelip/albums/10156583849731089/ and bake https://facebook.com/teelip/albums/10156560801731089/ my own meals with healthier ingredients.
- Eating only one meal a day. Though been experimenting with eating various times and within certain time periods.
- Started 1 hr exercising Everyday, 30min cardio (120-130bpm) and 30 min muscle strength training
- 2019 Aug – 90kg, lost over 23kg in 7 months.
- I had been live video streaming my progress in exercise and understanding of nutrition on Facebook as a means to account for my own actions and a way to vlog my journey.
- Blood test and body composition measurements, all improved. Lowered visceral fats, maintained muscle mass, improved metabolic rate.
- Stopped medication for pre-hypertension and my fatty liver markers also gone.
- My hormone imbalance, folliculitis, skin boils and swollen lymph nodes, neck dark ring (acanthosis nigrican) skin condition also greatly improved.
- Felt lighter, more alert, more creative and productive.
- Though if I can remain big in size and still have strong spine and good health I rather be the size cause it’s not about how I look. But unfortunately my body could not sustain the weight which impacts my spine, hence I need to lose the weight and build my muscles and strengthen my core to help support my spine. If I can perhaps be big built in muscles someday.