😍💪YES!! Just did my 2nd check-in of my body composition measurement at the onboarding program by Active Health (under Active SG)!😄 At Admiralty Medical Centre.
🎉SUPER NEWS! CELEBRATIONS 🥳
I went from overall 49/100 (unhealthy) score to 60/100 (average) in 3.5 months time (between 16 March to 2 July)! My diet, lifestyle changes and exercises has worked tremendous! Sharmila my fitness specialist she is super happy for me too 👍😊
She explained the various results for me and guided me with proper muscle strength training form and advised how I should approach my exercise now onwards. She wants me to do 2-3 times strength training per week , then rest that particular muscle group for 2 days and so on. Reduce repetitions from 20 to 12. Lessen my resistance band as currently its too much for my training as she can see I am straining and should be sustain slow movement, do squarts without the band for now and watch my form. But she will get the other specialist to email me for further instructions of how to strengthen my core muscles without straining my spine problem.
So basically in 3.5 months (between 16 March to 2 July) I had achieved:
1. Dropped 12 kg of fat mass.
2. Reduced 6.7% of body fats.
3. Muscle mass also reduced around 1kg but it is relative as my body weight overall dropped also the machine is latest so maybe more accurate now than the previous machine I used.
4. Lost 13 kg in total weight.
5. BMI dropped from 37.9 to 33.
6. Visceral Fats dropped from 20 to 17, yes!!!
7. Metabolic Rate seemed similar but it’s improvement because it is relative to body weight so I had improved from a deficit of 491 kCal to now deficit of 295 kCal so an improvement of 40% !! But of course still lots of work to do as it’s still not within normal range which at my weight should be (1923 to 2268), my current is way below at 1628.
So all in all it is definitely an improvement!! GAMBATEI !! 🙏👏😄 Of course still more work to do and continue to improve my strength and muscle mass to increase my metabolic rate as well as reduce my visceral fats to normal range too. Yippie!!! So Happy 😁
Hope everyone also improve our health and fitness level! Let us all get better quality life👍🤩
For more information on the FREE! program check out: https://www.myactivesg.com/Active-Health/Spaces/Lab/Appointment
#ActiveHealthSG #ActiveSG #YouCanDoIt #StayHealthyFit