😁YEAH BEST NEW YEAR NEWS!
Today went for my medical review with my Endocrine Doctor about my blood test result and it’s GREAT! 😍
🙏Everything is in normal range including my vitamin B12, Folate, full blood count, Blood Pressure. Plus last Friday had 4 Medical Appointments around TTSH:
- Skin centre viral vaccination $190 – finish my 3rd jab to prevent some skin viral infection i had.
- Blood test 7 tubes (Vit D/B12/folate, IFA, PTH, Zinc, Full blood count) $113.85 – YES ALL NORMAL !👍 though my vitamin B12 seems lower than 3 months ago when I had the B12 booster jabs so advised to continue my current diet and see next 3 months later if it is in a downward trend cause if so then very likely no choice I do need to be out in supplements to keep my B12 level up. Again my DNA test months ago did show that my body has more difficulty in absorbs B12 than normal people. Today’s Dr consultation is only $5.40 (Medisave claimed). I did also request in the next blood test I wanted to check my fatty liver too with ultrasound which was last done in 2017, so about time to check how it really improved for sure.
- Physiotherapist $23.35 – Advised on my form and how I should do my squats and lunges to reduce issue to my right knee meniscus tear, ligament issue. Also was advised to seek appointment for Occupational Physiotherapist for aches and slight pain on my recent left ring finger and right ring finger knuckle. So my Endocrine Doctor helped me referral to Orthopedics for my finger issue.
- Dietian $24 – was advised to eat more carbs to improve my nutrition and less meat. But ok to continue my portion and 2 meals a day I have been doing.
- Some are at subsidized rate… but yeah medical is not cheap and I don’t have insurance coverage for such costs. Singapore is not cheap but still it’s somewhat subsidized and I could dip into my medisave at times too. So actually not as bad as some other countries.
- Next… body composition measurement and discussion with my fitness instructor from ActiveSG, and also fixed a dental appointment at TTSH, for normal checks it’s been a while…
✌️So #StayHealthy everyone! Do your regular checks, especially if you are on a different diet and exercise regime to track your progress💪